Welcome to the Guitar Ensemble project!
You’re invited to participate in the development of the music and performance of this group.
Updates from the ensemble leader, Kerry Mitchell, will be posted below.
You can post your own comments and ask questions to help this project move forward.
To be involved in this group you need to
- commit to developing a piece (learning to play the melody) that suits your current skills level and challenges you towards a higher level of skill
- participate in rehearsals where others play along with your piece
- more experienced students will be asked to support newer students
The ensemble leader, Kerry Mitchell, will arrange music to accompany the pieces you commit to learn. In addition to performing their own pieces, experienced students will learn to play music that accompanies newer students.
Some rules for this forum.
- Posts are private and not accessible to the general public.
- Posts are accessible to other students involved in the ensemble.
- You’re welcome to comment on each other’s ideas and questions.
- Comments need to be friendly and free from swearing (and other vulgar language) as there is a range of ages of students involved.
- Comments are sent directly to Kerry Mitchell – any misuse will result in suspension of the offending user and comments to be removed
How do I get a WYSISYG editor in the comments area?
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.